Posted by Firefox on July 22nd, 2010in
Mozilla has released another version of Firefox. With release 3.6.7 a lot of security issues are resolved. About 8 critical and 2 high priority problems.
A list of the fixed bugs:
- Remote code execution using malformed PNG image
- nsTreeSelection dangling pointer remote code execution vulnerability
- nsCSSValue::Array index integer overflow
- Arbitrary code execution using SJOW and fast native function
- Plugin parameter EnsureCachedAttrParamArrays remote code execution vulnerability
- Use-after-free error in NodeIterator
- DOM attribute cloning remote code execution vulnerability
- Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
Most of the bugs comes together with buffer overflow and remote code executing. Please update to Firefox 3.6.7 as soon as possible.