Posted by Firefox on October 26th, 2010in
Mozilla made some security updates in the new Firefox Release 3.6.11!
This is the list of the fixes, which were done:
- Insecure Diffie-Hellman key exchange
- Unsafe library loading vulnerabilitie
- SSL wildcard certificate matching IP addresses
- Cross-site information disclosure via modal calls
- XSS in gopher parser when parsing hrefs
- Dangling pointer vulnerability in LookupGetterOrSetter
- Use-after-free error in nsBarProp
- Buffer overflow and memory corruption using document.write
- Miscellaneous memory safety hazards
The new version is available here.